My research and writing is focused on the nudge changes (whether tactics, public conversations, policy or personal frames) that can help positively impact the outcomes we achieve and results we generate.
I take this frame to issues that include: optimal performance, mental wellness, entrepreneurship, gender equity, careers, parenting, public culture and policy as well as happiness.
- “Four Issues To Be Resolved In Cannabis Legalization” Policy Options, 07. 12. 18
- “How To Build A Kinder Workplace When It’s Leaders Don’t” Fast Company 06.19.18
- “Leadership, Diversity, The Future Of Work Depends On Letting Power Flow”by Sukhinder Singh Cassidy & Reva Seth The Financial Post, 04. 20.18
- “The Case For The State As Life Coach” Policy Options, 03.05.18
- “Lets Try And Become The Most Mindful Country In The World.” The Huffington Post, 01.03.18
- “Eight VC’s Explain How & Why They Assess Founders Emotional Intelligence” Fast Company
- “The Downside Of Being Up.” The Brookfield Institute, 07.06.17
- “Mindfulness and Meditation Need To Be Part Of Canada’s Mental Health Strategy” The Globe & Mail, 07.03.17
- “How Parents Can Raise Empathetic Leaders In Trump’s America” Fast Company
- “The Scientific Reasons Your To Do List Is Bad For You.” Fast Company
- “Here’s How Metric Parenting Can Help Relieve Working Parent Guilt.” Fast Company
- “What Fathers Need From Bosses And Partners To Be Better Parents.” The Globe & Mail
- “Family and Politics In Balance.” The Ottawa Citizen
- “Laws Meant To Protect Women Can Have The Opposite Effect. The Ottawa Citizen
- “Why Cities Should Deliver A National Daycare Program.” The Globe & Mail
- “Lets Use The Syrian Refugee Crisis To Reconnect Politics With Purpose.” The Huffington Post
- “Canada’s Global Opportunity: End Gender Bias Through Our Teenage Boys.” The Huffington Post
- “What Working Moms Can Teach Us About The Uber Economy” The Boston Globe
- “How To Raise A Feminist” Todays Parent
- “How To Raise Spiritual Kids.” Todays Parent
- “The Quest to Find A Realistic Role Models For Working Mothers. The Atlantic
- The MomShift: Women Share Their Stories of Career Success After Children (Random House: February 2014) &
- First Comes Marriage: Modern Relationship Advice From The Wisdom of Arranged Marriages (Simon & Schuster: June 2008)
Have a story you think I should do or an idea to explore ?
Drop me a note via Twitter @RevaSeth.