My research and writing is focused on the nudge changes whether tactics, public conversations or personal frames which can positively impact the outcomes we achieve and results we generate.
I try to take this frame to issues to do with optimal performance, entrepreneurship, gender equity, careers, parenting, public culture and policy as well as happiness.
- “Eight VC’s Explain How & Why They Assess Founders Emotional Intelligence” Fast Company
October 9, 2017
- “Mindfulness and Meditation Need To Be Part Of Canada’s Mental Health Strategy” The Globe & Mail,
July 3, 2017
- “How Parents Can Raise Empathetic Leaders In Trump’s America” Fast Company
- “The Scientific Reasons Your To Do List Is Bad For You.” Fast Company
- “Here’s How Metric Parenting Can Help Relieve Working Parent Guilt.” Fast Company
- “What Fathers Need From Bosses And Partners To Be Better Parents.” The Globe & Mail
- “Family and Politics In Balance.” The Ottawa Citizen
- “Laws Meant To Protect Women Can Have The Opposite Effect. The Ottawa Citizen
- “Why Cities Should Deliver A National Daycare Program.” The Globe & Mail
- “Lets Use The Syrian Refugee Crisis To Reconnect Politics WIth Purpose.” The Huffington Post
- “Canada’s Global Opportunity: End Gender Bias Through Our Teenage Boys.” The Huffington Post
- “What Working Moms Can Teach Us ABout The Uber Economy” The Boston Globe
- “How To Raise A Feminist” Todays Parent
- “How To Raise Spiritual Kids.” Todays Parent
- “The Quest to Find A Realistic Role Models For Working Mothers. The Atlantic
- The MomShift: Women Share Their Stories of Career Success After Children (Random House: February 2014) &
- First Comes Marriage: Modern Relationship Advice From The Wisdom of Arranged Marriages (Simon & Schuster: June 2008)
Have a story you think I should do or an idea to explore ?
Drop me a note via Twitter @RevaSeth.